We offer various market research services in Vietnam Trade Analytics provides a variety of B2B market research and management consulting services for clients exploring, entering, and growing in the Vietnamese market.
Our clients apply our research to market studies, competitive analysis exercises, customer interviews, new product introductions, market entry and positioning, opportunity identification, acquisition search and due diligence, strategy formulation, and strategy implementation. We help clients improve business outcomes, reduce uncertainties about new and existing markets, and work to ensure we are optimizing your strategic position in Vietnam.
- Conduct a report or research covering whole industry or specific sector insights and outlook.
- Conduct a research on fundamental changes, innovation, changes in regulation, major impacts on industry circumstances, and average returns and risks.
- Conduct a research on industry's investment opportunities and forecast about downward or upward trends of whole industry or particular sectors.
- Obtain and gather fundamental information covering manpower, capital, size, investment, infrastructure, expenditure, turnover, and profit of industry which are used to make the investment recommendation or support decision making process.
- Market sizing & segmentation
- Industry analysis
- Customer segmentation
- Supply chain management
- Market analysis & market entry strategy
- Site location analysis
- Product and pricing strategy
- Alliances / Joint Ventures / M&A / Licensing
- Suppliers, outsourcers and distributors search
- Competition analysis
- Best practices benchmarking
- Competitor blind spots
- Track existing and upcoming competition
- Customers demographics & behavior
- Key accounts profiling
- Decision making process
- New products development and testing
- Design a tool and analysis system covering questionnaires card and computer-base model.
- Distribute broadly to participants in the limited time.
- Analysis data based on obtained information.
- Find major issues through obtained data.
- Financial Services
- Oil & Gas
- Foods and Beverage
- Media & Entertainment